8 Ways to Open Government Blocked Sites (Positive Internet) – Even though it seems negative, sites that are blocked by the government are not always dangerous or contain adult content. There are also useful sites like Reddit forums which are also blocked. To be able to access it, you must know how to open blocked sites.
How to Open Government Blocked Sites (Positive Internet) 2023
There are many ways to go about this. The most famous and easiest is to use a VPN application. So, you access the site but your IP address is not recognized. You can open the site because the IP address is disguised using another country’s server.
Also, read more:
- 4 Recommended Browsers with Built-in VPN (Best of 2023)
- How to Use Remote TrackView on Android Phone
- The Top 5 Best Antiviruses for Windows 10 Full Security
But what about those who have problems such as limited memory on a PC or cellphone? Fortunately, there are several ways you can use to still be able to access the blocked web. Some of the below are options to be able to enjoy content from blocked sites.
1. Changing DNS to Cloudflare
DNS is a domain name system. When you make certain settings, you can still enter and visit websites that have been blocked. DNS needs to be replaced with Cloudfire to access the web. The steps to change DNS to Cloudflare are:
- Enter the Google Chrome browser because this step is effective for this web browser.
- Fill in the link column with the site address that has been blocked or certain links that cannot be accessed due to blocking.
- Hover over to the right and click on the vertical three dots.
- Select the “privacy and security” option.
- Click “use secure DNS”.
- Select “secure DNS” by clicking on the icon until it turns blue.
- Click “Choose another provider”.
- Click “Cloudfire 220.127.116.11”.
- The DNS status has changed to Cloudfire.
- Reopen the page that was opened earlier but was blocked.
- Refresh page.
- The website was successfully opened and visited freely and without limits.
#2. Using the AnonymoX extension
AnonymoX is an option to open blocked sites for free and easily. This extension is very similar to a VPN except that it is used on a PC. You can follow the procedure below to use AnonymoX on Google Chrome.
- Open your Google Chrome, but don’t enter any link first.
- Point the cursor to the top right and select the three dots that make up the vertical.
- Select “more tools”.
- Select “extensions”.
- The extensions menu has also been opened, then click “get more extensions”.
- The page will go to the Chrome Web store.
- Fill in “AnonymoX” in the search bar, then click enter.
- The AnonymoX extension will come out, then click Add to Chrome.
- Click add.
- Anonymox will be installed on the Chrome browser.
- Click on the AnonymoX icon then activate it.
- Select the server location.
- Enter the blocked web address, then you will see that the site can be opened.
#3. Using SSH (Secure Shell)
As the name suggests, SSH is a way to open blocked sites without fear of a virus threat. SSH guarantees that data exchange occurs securely. You can use SSH on mobile phones with an Android OS base as below.
- Go to the fastssh site at http://fastssh.com/
- Select the Indian server by clicking Continent> Asia > Indian.
- Create an SSH account by filling in the form.
- Prepare a username for web SSH and a password.
- After finishing creating an account, note the host IP address that appears along with the username and password.
- Install the KPNTunnel application on your cellphone.
- After installing, go to settings and activate SSH Tunnel.
- Fill in the IP host field as you got during account registration.
- Enable auto-reconnect.
- World URL www.bing.com.
- Return to the main page, then click start.
- You can start opening any website, including those that have been blocked.
#4. Using the Opera browser
One way to open blocked sites is to use the Opera Browser. This application has advantages such as being equipped with a VPN. So, you no longer need to install a VPN through other applications. The trick is as follows.
- Download the Opera Browser which you can use both on a PC and on a laptop.
- After successful installation, open Opera Browser and wait for a while.
- In the left column, look for the “settings” option.
- On the settings page, look to the top right corner. Fill in the search bar with the word VPN.
- The page will take you to the VPN settings in Opera Browser.
- The VPN options slide so this feature becomes active.
- Return to the main Opera Browser page.
- Start by filling in the blocked site link column.
- This Opera Browser option is only offered on PCs or laptops, but not on mobile applications.
#5. Using the Wayback Machine
The Wayback Machine is also a method that is no less popular for being able to access blocked sites. This site can be visited by anyone and becomes a digital archive. It’s just that you can visit not all websites because not all of them are archived in the Wayback Machine.
- Go to the site http://archive.org/web/.
- At the top of the page there is a search bar, enter the web you want to search or visit.
- The Wayback Machine will display detailed archives if available, starting from the date, month, up to the year.
- Click the archive according to the date you want.
- You can enjoy archives or content on blocked sites.
#6. Using an IP address
Some blocked sites usually display a warning when you enter a link in the form of a URL. But when you enter the IP, then you can open the site. You can look up the IP address so you can access the blocked website.
- Open the PC in desktop mode, then click Windows keyboard + R.
- Type cmd.
- Click OK.
- The screen will bring up the command prompt
- Type ping before typing blocked websites.
- Click Enter.
- The IP address of the blocked web will appear.
- Copy IP address.
- Paste the column link.
- You can freely access these blocked sites.
#7. Using DNS servers
You can take advantage of the DNS feature on your PC or laptop. So, you no longer need a specific application. For those of you who have problems with RAM memory, this is the best solution. How to open a blocked site using DNS is:
- Enter Control Panel.
- Select Network.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Network & Sharing Center.
- Right click Connections
- Click Properties.
- Click TVP/IPv4.
- Use the Following DNS Servers.
- Type 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Click OK to save and exit the settings.
- You can access blocked web via Chrome or Mozilla.
#8. Using proxy sites
Another way that is no less popular is to use a proxy site. You can access blocked sites either via a PC or cellphone. The application that you use as a web browser is also free. Here’s how.
- Enter the link http://croxyproxy.com/
- The page will load a search bar. Fill with blocked site links.
- Press the Go button!
- Blocked sites will also be displayed on your page.
You can apply various ways to open the blocked sites above and adapt them to your device. In general, you don’t always need a particular application like a VPN. By making settings on a web browser, you can already enjoy content on blocked sites.
For more articles like this one about Open Government Blocked Sites, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides,-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰