How to Reinstall Windows 10 Via Bios on PC Laptop -Recently, most computer/laptop devices use the Windows 10 system. Not only that, there are also several laptops that can only use Windows 10. As my friend experienced, he wanted to change operating Windows 10 on his computer with Windows 7 or below, but it doesn’t work.
How to Reinstall Windows 10 Via Bios on PC Laptop 2023
My friend is not familiar with Windows 10. There are also several applications that my friend usually uses but are not supported by Windows 10, we have to find out first about the problem my friend is having. While there are two assumptions that allow the problem to occur.
- 3 Ways to Open ISO Files on Windows 11 for Beginners (+Image)
- 14 Ways To Activate Microsoft Office 365 for Free
- How To Activate Windows 10 For Free Permanently
First, it could be located on a laptop/PC that doesn’t support it. Second, it could be because my friend doesn’t understand how to install Windows 10 on his PC/laptop.
If the problem lies in a laptop/PC that doesn’t provide support. So, it would be nice not to be forced. But if the problem occurs because you don’t understand how to install Windows 10, then this will result in fatal applications that cannot optimize their use.
Don’t worry, I will share a tutorial on how to (re)install Windows 10. As you already know, this Microsoft dropout operating system invites a lot of attention for computer users.
The appearance of Windows 10 is a combination of Windows 7 and Windows 8. You also need to know how to install it, it’s similar to Windows 8. YUK! read the tutorial until it’s finished so that there are no problems when the Windows 10 installation process is carried out.
How to reinstall Windows 10 until it’s finished
There are several things that you should pay attention to before installing Windows 10 operations, including the following:
- Prepare the Windows 10 installer DVD beforehand, because this time, use the DVD as the installation media. If you don’t have the installer DVD, you can use a flashdisk for the installation media.
- Previous setting boot device priority in the BIOS menu. For the first boot DVD
- If you install using a laptop, prepare a charger so you don’t run out of battery during the installation process.
- So that you don’t get bored, you can prepare snacks or you can also listen to music while Windows 10 requires a long process
- Just relax while waiting for the installation to complete.
How to Setting Bios First
As I said before, you have to set up the BIOS so that the first boot is done from the DVD. But because by default the laptop/computer boots first from the HDD, then you have to replace it in the following way:
- Restart or turn on your laptop/computer. Then press the DEL(DELETE) key repeatedly until the BIOS appears. Not all laptops/computers enter the BIOS menu using the DEL key! There are a number of buttons that are most often used, such as Fn + F2 F1, or F2 depending on the manufacturer. After that, move to the BOOT tab by using the < > button.
- As you can see that the HDD or Hard Drive is at the top. Therefore it indicates by default the first boot from the HDD.
- In order for the first boot to be carried out from the DVD, select the CD-Room Drive and slide the +/- buttons until there is a sequence at the top.
- Don’t forget to insert the Windows 10 installer DVD into the DVD-ROM, then save your BIOS settings by pressing the F10 key and selecting Yes
- Windows 10 installation steps
After you have finished setting the BIOS so that it boots first from DVD, now is the time for you to do the Windows 10 installation process, here are the steps:
- You can press any button to start the Windows 10 installation process, for example, you are presented with a display that appears in the middle of the installation process, and doesn’t let you press any button! because it will take you back to the initial process if you do.
- Choose Indonesian in the time and currency format, for others such as the keyboard or input method and Language To Install, leave it as default, don’t change it
- Then select Install Now
- I assume you don’t have the product key yet. Windows 10 activity will be done later. So click I don’t have a product key.
- You can choose the Windows 10 variant you want, but I recommend Windows 10 Pro. Then, select next
- Next, tick I accept the license terms, click next to continue
- Please select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- If you want to reinstall or upgrade/downgrade from your old Windows to Windows 10. Just delete Drive 0, partition 2 (C: partition), and Drive 0 Partition 1: System Reserved. Automatically the partition that you delete will become unallocated space (not partitioned yet).
- Please create a new partition and make Drive 0 partition 2 the installation location, click next to continue. Therefore the other partition data is still safe (not deleted)
- you have to partition it because the HDD space is still empty (Unallocated space). The number of partitions according to what you want can be 2 or more
- And select Drive 0 unallocated space > New. Determine the size of the partition, then select Apply. The size is not too little and not too much. For example, you can only give a size of 100 GB if your HDD size is 320 GB/ 500 GB. The first partition you create is the system partition (C: partition)
- Click OK to create a system-reserved partition
- Please create 1 or more partitions in the same way as Step 8
- As you can see I created 2 main partitions. After that, select Drive 0 partition 2. For the installation location, don’t place it on another partition! then select next
- Waiting for the installation to run. This process takes approximately 30 minutes. You can wait for it while snacking, when it reaches 100% you can remove the flash so it doesn’t return to the initial installation.
- Later, if your computer/laptop restarts by itself, you don’t need to worry, this is part of the Windows 10 installation process.
- Choose your language, namely Indonesian
- For the keyboard layout, choose the one you want to use, just choose the US
- Click skip if the second layout option appears
- Here you are using a laptop/computer for personal use, so select Set Up For Personal Use. Then, click next
- Here you are required to log in to your Microsoft account, I’ll just assume you don’t have an account. Then select the offline account
- If the display appears, just click No.
Enter the laptop or PC name
- Please enter a name and give a password so that not just anyone can access your laptop/computer, then select next
- Select No on this page
- for all privacy settings options you select No, and then select Accept
- Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Windows 10 installation process.
Hopefully, this tutorial on how to reinstall Windows 10 can help those of you who want to reinstall Windows 10 on your laptop/computer. Thank you, I hope this article is useful.
For more articles like this one about Reinstall Windows 10 Via Bios on PC Laptop, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides,-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰