Download the Best iPhone Keyboard on Android – Who says you can’t have an iPhone keyboard display even though the smartphone you have is Android. Maybe you are also still confused about how. Well, one way you can do that is by downloading the iPhone keyboard for Android, which you can get the application for free on the Playstore.
How to Download the Best iPhone Keyboard on Android 2024
Many help applications can solve your problem. Not only does it change your keyboard to look like an iPhone, but it can also make your Android look like the original iPhone.
Also, read more:
- Best 10+ PS2 Emulators for Android Recommendations
- The 8 Best TV Remote Apps for Android
- 10 Lightweight Antivirus for Android You Must Use
Of course, you can do this on all types of Android smartphones that you have. Naturally, the iPhone is one of the types of cell phones that many people dream of. There’s nothing wrong if you first try the appearance of your Android smartphone keyboard with the iPhone keyboard if you can’t afford it yet.
So, below are several ways you can download the iPhone keyboard that you can do. Make sure you do it correctly according to the instructions that have been written. Come on, see the following explanation!
#1. GBoard and zFont apps
As with other additional applications, you can also install GBoard for free via the Playstore. The GBoard application can help your Android keyboard look like an iPhone. Very interesting isn’t it? Here’s how you can use the GBoard application on your Android:
- Enter the Playstore, and continue by downloading the GBoard application and installing it immediately.
- After the application installation process is complete, continue by going to find settings on your Android.
- Then select the Additional Settings menu
- Continue by selecting Language & Input
- Then select the Gboard keyboard
- Next, you will enter the Gboard application settings, and continue by selecting Themes
- Then click on the white theme also a blue button
- Then proceed by enabling button limits
- Click the Apply menu, and after that, the appearance of your Android keyboard will change like that of the iPhone
After the method of changing the keyboard above is successful, then you can proceed with the next method, namely by changing the keyboard emoticons through the zFont application.
- Download and install the zFont application on Playstore which you can get for free on the Playstore.
- After that, continue by opening zFont, then click Emoji
- Then download the Latest iOS emojis
- After the download process is complete, click the set button
- Click the installation method according to the smartphone you are using
After that, install it according to the instructions directed by the system, and complete it.
#2. Green Apple Keyboard app
An application that can be used to change the Android keyboard into an iPhone is the Green Apple Keyboard. Well, you can use this application as a solution for those of you who want to change the keyboard. Let’s look at the following steps that you can take to use the Green Apple Keyboard application.
- The first step you can take is to download the Green Apple Keyboard application on the Playstore
- After the installation is complete, proceed by selecting the Enable in the Settings menu
- Next, you will be directed to the settings window, then click Green Apple Keyboard
- Then proceed to enter the Green Apple Keyboard again
- Select Switch Input Methods
- Click Green Apple Keyboard, then select Finished.
If you carry out the steps above in accordance with the instructions above, then your Android keyboard will automatically change to an iPhone keyboard. You also need to pay attention that each step described has been carried out properly so that the process of changing the keyboard to the iPhone keyboard runs smoothly.
#3. iMore Keyboard and Phone 8 Emoji apps
In the iMore Keyboard application, there are various types of keyboards that you can choose from. You can also download the iMore Keyboard app as well as the Phone 8 Emoji on Playstore for free. Here are the ways you can use iMore Keyboard and Phone 8 Emoji at the same time on your Android:
- Search and download the iMore Keyboard Phone 8 Emoji app on Playstore
- After that, install the application, and continue by giving the system permission to use iMore Keyboard as the default keyboard on your Android
- Furthermore, if you want to change the appearance of the keyboard, open iMore Keyboard and click on the Phone 8 Emoji theme that you downloaded earlier.
- Then select Activate to activate the iPhone keyboard, then your keyboard will automatically change to the iPhone display and can also be used immediately.
- Not only does the keyboard look similar, but you can also use various emoji, face text, and stickers to GIFs that are already in it.
#4. The Apple Keyboard app
The next application that you can use is the Apple Keyboard which you can find in the Play Store. Interestingly, you can download this application quickly because the file size is light, but it already has a high rating given by users.
So, if you want to have an iPhone keyboard on Android, then you can follow the steps below.
- Go to Playstore and download Apple Keyboard for free, then install it on your Android
- Continue by opening the Apple Keyboard application, click Switch Input Methods
- Click the Green Apple Keyboard menu
- Select the Finished menu
- After the steps above have been carried out correctly, you will be able to choose a keyboard theme that has been provided according to your taste.
By using the application we have recommended above, now your Android keyboard will look similar to the iPhone. For all the applications that we have explained above, you can download them via the PlayStore.
Those are some ways to download the iPhone keyboard for Android that you can use for your Android keyboard. Select the steps above according to what you want. Don’t forget to follow the steps according to the instructions above. Good luck, hopefully useful!
For more articles like this one about Download the Best iPhone Keyboard on Android, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰