3 Ways to Enter Windows 10 Safe Mode Easy and Fast – For laptop or computer users, it is very important to know how to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode. This article will explain the complete steps.
How to Enter Windows 10 Safe Mode Easy and Fast 2024
Sometimes we experience several problems with Windows 10. These problems vary, ranging from blank screens, to failed logins, and so on. Of course, these problems suck. Fortunately, there is a Safe Mode feature that helps us overcome all problems.
Also, read more:
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 and 11
- 13 Ways to Fix Windows Automatic Repair Loop Blue Screen
- 4 Ways to Uninstall Avast Cleanly on Windows 10
Safe Mode is an important feature in all Windows operating systems. In Safe Mode, your laptop or computer will only load a few important drivers and programs. In this way, problematic programs and drivers will not run.
As a result, you can log into Windows smoothly. Well, in this condition you can fix some of the problematic things. For example, if there is an incompatible driver, you can delete or uninstall it. The problem was resolved.
How to enter Windows 10 safe mode
There are a number of ways that you can use to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode. Specifically in this article, EXP will discuss three of them. Like what?
#1. Using the Recovery feature
The first way that you can use is to take advantage of the Recovery feature. This feature is usually useful for carrying out various repairs, such as Resetting the Computer until it enters Safe Mode. Here are the full steps:
- Click Start Menu, then enter the Settings menu
- Select the Update & Security option
- Select the Recovery menu
- The Advance Setup screen will appear, click Restart Now
- When the Recovery Mode screen appears, click Troubleshoot
- Select the Advanced Options menu
- Click Startup Settings, then Windows will restart automatically
- After the restart is complete, the Startup Settings screen will appear, all you have to do is select Safe Mode
#2. Using Shortcuts
The next way to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode is to use a shortcut. This method is just as easy as the previous method, in fact much easier. You only need to press certain buttons in the following way:
- Click Start Menu
- Select the Power icon in the Start Menu to turn off your computer or laptop
- Press and hold down the Shift key on your keyboard, then click Restart
- The laptop will restart
- You will enter Recovery Mode, then follow the steps as in the first method
#3. Using the F8 key
The last way that you can use to enter Safe Mode is by using the F8 key. Here are the full steps:
- Turn on your laptop
- After the laptop turns on, click Start Menu
- Select the Power icon, then click Restart
- When the boot process is running, please press the F8 key repeatedly until it successfully enters Safe Mode.
That’s the easiest way to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode that you can follow. It is important for you to know the methods above because they can solve various problems that occur on your Windows 10. I hope this helps.