The 10 Best Slow Motion Applications for Android – Often slow-motion effects are used to display details of events in a show. For example in football matches, badminton, or action films.
The 10 Best Slow Motion Applications for Android 2024
Along with the development of technology and the smartphone industry, slow-motion applications for smartphones are also starting to develop. Currently, there are many Slow Motion applications for both Android and iOS.
Also, read here:
- 10 Best PC Video Editing Applications Without Watermark and Free
- 22 Best Photo Editing Applications For (Android & iPhone)
- 10 Best Video Editing Applications for Windows 10 PC
Here are 10 recommendations for the best slow-motion applications:
#1. Slow motion video FX
This slow-motion application developed by Bizo Mobile is a fairly well-known application with downloads reaching 10 million users.
In addition, this application is also quite light. The latest version is only 39 MB in size and doesn’t take up a lot of RAM, so the smartphone can still operate optimally.
Apart from the slow motion effect, you can also use this application for the fast-forward effect or speed up the video. To add a dramatic effect, you can include audio in your video.
You can edit videos by slowing down the whole video or only part of the video. To slow down the entire video, you only need to set the desired speed.
If you want to slow down part of the video, you can add a time point at a certain point and then adjust the speed of the video clip.
|Slow motion video FX
|4.0/5 (Google Play)
#2. Coach’s Eye
As the name implies, Coach’s Eye is made specifically for sports coaches. The slow-motion effect is useful for knowing the movements of athletes who are being coached using a smartphone camera.
This is useful for capturing details of movement that cannot be seen. This step is important because it can help the coach develop the athlete and analyze the athlete’s weaknesses.
When compared to Slow Motion Video FX, Coach’s Eye is slightly lighter at 10MB in size. Currently, Coach’s Eye has been downloaded by more than 1 million users.
Coach’s Eye is available on both iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones. For the purposes of correcting athlete movements, you can make simple drawings using the tools provided.
This is very helpful for both athletes and coaches. Apart from images, you can also add sound to provide corrections if an error occurs in the athlete’s body movements.
|4.3/5 (Google Play)
Just like Slow Motion Video FX, Videoshop is also not limited to slow motion but also fast forward. This effect is useful for speeding up videos for the purpose of video editing or just for fun.
Apart from that, Videoshop also has a feature to add text so you can write text directly without having to switch from the application. This is of course quite helpful for editing videos quickly.
Videoshop is a type of application that is more suitable for professional users because some of the features are quite difficult to use. But beginners can still use it with limited features.
This application has been downloaded by more than 10 million users with a rating of 4.7/5.0 on Google Play.
Main features of Videoshop – Video Editor :
- Adjust video speed to slow or fast
- Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments
- Merger: Combine multiple clips into one
- Record your own voice over the video
- Select from several inspired filters to enhance your videos
- Create Vine videos with stop-motion recording
- High-resolution videos
- Share on your favorite social media channels, or send out by E-mail
|Videoshop – Video Editors
|4.7/5 (Google Play)
SloPro is a slow-motion iPhone application that has a very simple interface. This application is useful for slowing down or speeding up videos at various speeds.
You can slow down the video by 50%, 40%, or 25% slower. If you want to speed up, you can speed 1.2; 2; or 4 times faster.
Because of the simple appearance and features, the size of this application is also quite small and light.
Main features of SloPro:
- Action shots look way cooler in slow motion
- Renderless editing
- Edit while shooting
- Jump from slow to fast and vice versa for a fun feel
- 500fps and 1000fps can now be simulated using optical flow
- Optical flow, frame blending, and ghosting come standard
|Sand Mountain Studios, LLC
|3.2 / (App Stores)
This application can help you to make videos with slow-motion and fast-forward effects. You can also add multiple photos to the video.
The advantage of this application is the large selection of free themes that can be used to make videos more beautiful. Apart from that, you can also add songs to the video.
The video that you produce will not show the watermark if you use FilmoraGo premium. You can also share it directly to several social media without having to download it first.
The display that is carried by FilmoraGo is also quite simple so it is easy to learn for beginners. Although simple, the features presented are quite complete.
Main features of FilmoraGo – Free Video Editor :
- Create Multiple Fast or Slow Motions in the Same Video
- Create reverse videos that look like a magic trick
- Surprise your friends with sensational movie effects
- Create beautiful animated messages with the help of our text & titles library
- Take your video to the next level by adding impressive Still and Motion Graphics
|FilmoraGo – Free Video Editor
|4.0/5 (Google Play)
#6. Hudl Technique
Apart from Coach’s Eye, you can also use the Hudl Technique to get slow-motion videos. The function of the Hudl Technique is the same as Coach’s Eye, namely evaluating sports.
You can get details of the athlete’s movements in slow motion for detailed analysis. Apart from that, Hudl Technique also has a feature to share videos with your friends.
An interesting feature of this application is that you can watch two videos at the same time. This is of course very helpful for comparing the body movements of 2 athletes at once.
To get this slow video app, you can create an account on the official Hudl.com website if you are a trainer.
However, if you are an athlete, then you can ask your coach to create an account at Hudl Technique.
Hudl Technique’s main features:
- Playback in multiple slow-motion speeds and frame-by-frame
- Compare two videos, stacked or side-by-side
- Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail
- Create video voice-overs on single or comparison videos
- Share HD videos with athletes, coaches, or friends directly from the app
|Hudl Technique – Slow Motion Video Analysis
|4.5/5 (App Stores)
When compared to other video editing applications, Efectum has a fairly complex interface. This is because Electum provides various features that can be used to edit videos.
With Efectum, you can slow down videos, speed up videos, and rewind videos. Apart from that, you can also edit the sound by increasing the sound or turning off the volume.
The resulting video will also not decrease in quality, even the resulting video can be of HD quality. This is of course very important, especially for videos that will be uploaded to social media.
Main features of Efectum – Slow Motion, Fast Video :
- Slow motion, fast motion, rewind video
- TIMELAPSE video effects (Multiple speeds)
- Cut/trip videos (Video cutter)
- Add your favorite music (Turn sound on/off)
|Efectum – Slow Motion, Fast Video
|4.0/5 (Google Play)
That said, VivaVideo is the application most often used for video editing. This application is quite easy and the results used are of no less quality.
You can enter several videos or photos into the application for editing. The interesting thing is that you can also record directly from the application so that the video is directly stored in the application.
There are many features presented, starting from cutting and merging videos, inserting transitions, using filters, and slowing down or speeding up videos.
The video results can be downloaded to the smartphone gallery or directly uploaded to various available social media such as Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube.
Main features of VivaVideo – Video Editor & Video Maker :
- Make videos from pics with songs easily
- Provide a variety of video editing features, such as cut, crop, merge, copy, paste, and more
- Make videos with transition effects, edit videos with music and pics, crop videos for Instagram
- Create blur backgrounds for your videos and photos
- Save videos to your phone or share to YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok
|VivaVideo – Video Editor & Video Maker
|Varies by device
|Varies by device
|4.5/5 (Google Play)
Apart from VivaVideo, of course, you are already familiar with Power Director. Just like VivaVideo, you can upload edited videos to your YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
By using this application, you can produce videos with the best resolution, even 4K. What you should not miss is the slow-motion and fast-forward features that this application has.
If your video is too plain, you can adjust the color tone with the available filters. In addition, there is also a video stabilizer feature to produce videos that are smooth and don’t shake.
To add text, there is a Title Designer feature that can be used. Apart from that, you can also include music and even dubbing results with the available features.
Main features of PowerDirector – Best Video Maker :
- Enjoy hundreds of free templates, effects, filters, background music, and sounds
- Control brightness, color, and saturation with precision
- Combine pictures and videos in one clip using the multi-timeline
- Add voiceovers recorded on your mobile device with a built-in editor
- Trim, splice, and rotate videos with simple taps
- Apply jaw-dropping effects and transitions with drag & drop
- Add text or animated titles to your videos in seconds
|PowerDirector – Best Video Maker
|4.5/5 (Google Play)
AndroVid is a type of video slowdown application with a fairly simple appearance. This application can be used on both Android and iOS smartphones.
Apart from the slow-motion feature, AndroVid can also be used to apply effects and filters, such as text or emoji. So this application is suitable for editing videos that will be uploaded on various social media.
Slow-motion results can also be made in MP4 or GIF versions. So you don’t have to bother converting video formats using other applications.
You can cut and combine video clips using this application. If you have an artistic soul, you can even draw on the video that you are going to edit.
Main features of AndroVid – Video Editor, Video Maker :
- Add Fast Motion effect and Slow Motion effect
- Adjust and control the speed of each video clip
- Video trimmer, video cutter, video splitter
- Combine multiple video clips to make one video
- Adjust the original video volume, and adjust the music volume separately
- Add text on the video with font, color, and style
- Add your own custom picture or watermark on the video
- Adjust video export quality and resolution
|AndroVid – Video Editor, Video Maker
|4.4/5 (Google Play)
Slow motion video has various benefits, not only for entertainment, but can also be used for the self-development of an athlete. Various applications are available for this.
These applications also support various devices with various operating systems and brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, and iPhone.
For more articles like this one best slow motion applications for Android, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides,-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰