How to Reset Canon L120 Printer on PC Laptop – The Epson L120 printer is a printer that can be used to print various documents or everyday photos. This printer has a design without injecting ink, but symptoms of damage often occur, such as symptoms of the indicator light flashing alternately so that it cannot print, one way to overcome this is to reset the Epson L120 printer.
How to Reset Canon L120 Printer on PC Laptop 2023
The advantage of this printer is that it uses a special tube refill ink that can be filled easily and can print many pages. However, in daily use for printing, sometimes the Epson L120 has various types of problems that cause the printer to become unusable.
- 8 Best Android Operating System for PC Windows 10
- 8 Ways To Fix Microsoft Word That Can’t Be Typed
- 3 Easy Ways to Fix VCRuntime140.DLL Is Missing Windows
In this case, it is usually marked by the presence of blinking ( blinking ) on the paper or ink indicator light repeatedly and alternately periodically. Apart from that, error messages will also appear on your computer monitor screen, such as ‘ it is nearly time to reset the ink levels ‘, ‘ Service Required ‘, ‘ Ink waste is full ‘, and’ it is time to reset the ink levels.
The main cause is usually caused by the ink in the cartridge overflowing and dirty, the ink in the tube has run out, the cartridge is not tight or has been damaged, asking for an ink level reset, paper jam (paper left in the roller), printing has reached the maximum limit (overprint) and several other causes.
How to Reset Printer Epson L120
An Epson L120 printer that has an error or cannot be used may be caused by various reasons. Therefore there are 2 ways to reset the L120 printer that you can use.
The first way is manual without the need for software or applications. This is done if your Epson L120 printer has an ink level error because after refilling the ink it is a sign that your printer ink has run out.
For the second way, you use the help of the Epson printer reset application. You can use this method if the Epson L120 printer that you use always displays a blinking or blinking light indicator (waste ink pad counter).
You can use these two methods as a solution to deal with the Epson L120 printer, but it can also work on the L series, such as the Epson L110, L120, L200, L210, L220, L300, L385, L405, L455, L485, L550, L310, L350, L355, L360, L365, L555 and others.
#1. How to Reset Printer Epson L120 Manual
How to reset the Epson L120 printer because this ink level is enough for you to reset manually without software. This problem is marked by the ink indicator light on the printer you are using turning on and then silent and the printer cannot be used to print.
Here’s how to reset the Epson L120 after refilling ink or running out of ink:
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- Press the power button and resume button for 5 seconds.
- Press both buttons again for 3 seconds.
- Leave the printer for a while.
- Then the Epson printer will work normally again.
If the method above still cannot solve your Epson L120 printer problem, you have an error. You can try the next method which uses the help of the Epson resetter application.
#2. Epson L120 resetter application
This application can help you to solve all the problems that exist in the Epson L120 printer that you have. In addition, this resetter can be used free of charge and is suitable for all Epson L series on the market.
How to reset Epson L120 using the latest resetter :
- Download resetter Epson l120 first.
- Extract and install on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- Then open the resetter application.
- Then click the Select button.
- Choose L120 or adjust it to your Epson printer version.
- You have to select the Particular Adjustment Mode menu.
- Select Waste Ink pad counter
- Check the box play pad counter.
- Click Initialize then click Ok on the pop-up message that appears and restart your Epson printer.
If you have followed the guide above, your Epson L120 printer will return to work normally. The problem that occurred with the Epson L120 printer is now gone using the resetter application.
Check the Causes of the Epson L120 Error
If you find an Epson L120 printer error and can’t print any documents that usually appear on the message ” Ink waste is full “, ” it is nearly time to reset the ink levels “, or “It is time to reset the ink levels “, ” service required ”, “ Ink pad is at the end of its service live ” on the computer screen you are using.
Do the initial checking technique for printer components which could be the main cause.
- Ink Tubes – Double-check the ink that is in the printer cartridges. if it runs out, please do a refill. Also, look at the hose that connects to the printer so that it doesn’t get jammed or pinched.
- Cartridge – The printer cartridge should not be blocked by foreign objects, such as torn paper or something else, and clean it if there is dirt or ink that overflows. If necessary, please remove the cartridge first then suck up the remaining ink in it, then reinstall it.
- Roller – Open the printer cover and make sure the roller is not jammed caused by paper or pieces of paper (paper jam) stuck in it.
- Remaining Ink Disposal Tube – Another factor that can also cause the printer to blink is that the remaining ink disposal tube is full. If possible, please suck up all the remaining ink in it until it is dry/clean.
- USB cable – Check the USB cable that connects the printer to the computer (PC/laptop). Make sure it’s not problematic or has been installed properly.
If the checks that you have done from the start above have been carried out but still cannot be used, you should do a total reset.
A total reset aims to return all configurations to their original position and can clean all remnants of data that have long been stored in the printer chip.
Such as resetting the number of pages you want to print or the paper that has been printed to zero, normalizing the ink pad again, restoring the printer’s initial settings, and so on.
Solution If Reset Epson L120 Fails
After you have carried out the inspection stage for the cause of the error and have carried out the reset process and the existing step-by-step, but the Epson L120 printer indicator light is still flashing, try the following solutions.
- Re-clean both cartridges and suck or remove the ink in them.
- Make sure the installation of color and black cartridges is not mixed up.
- Clean the foam where the cartridge stops (on the right) until dry.
- Make sure the ink hose is not blocking the cartridge path.
- Suck the remaining ink in the disposal tube/vacuum.
- Unplug the power cord for about 3 minutes before resetting.
- Make sure the roller is not blocked by foreign objects or paper scraps.
If you have tried the solutions above but the printer still can’t function properly, maybe it’s time for you to take it to the nearest printer repair shop in your area.
Thus the review that we can provide regarding information about how to reset the Epson L120 Printer manually, hopefully, is useful and helps all your home activities.
For more articles like this one about Reset Canon L120 Printer, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides,-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰