8 Easiest Ways to Open ENC Files on Android – ENC files have recently become popular among Whatsapp users, usually, this type of file is often encountered when receiving files, whether from individuals or WA groups. Usually, enc files cannot be opened on all types of cell phones, but of course, you don’t need to worry. The reason is that here FanPedia will give a full review of this ENC file.
How to Open ENC Files on Android 2024
This ENC is obtained from the file transfer process on WhatsApp. So, from the process of sending files, the files sent via WA are automatically configured by WhatsApp to automatically become the ENC extension. At this time, maybe you are confused about how to open an ENC file on Android. Usually the extension format. Before we proceed to the tutorial on opening this file, it would be nice if we knew in advance the meaning of this ENC file format.
Also, read more:
- 3 Ways to Open ISO Files on Windows 11 for Beginners (+Image)
- 10 Applications to Extract RAR and ZIP Files on PC Laptop
- How to Edit PDF Files Quickly (Guaranteed to Succeed)
Definition of the ENC Format
ENC File stands for encryption, as the name implies this format functions to encrypt/secure files that we usually send via chat applications such as WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
#1. How to open ENC files on Android without an application
The first method that FanPedia will review this time can be done by using the default cellphone file manager, the method is quite easy;
- Open the default HP file manager
- Find the enc file to open
- After the meeting, then rename/change the name. Example: change filename.enc to filename.zip
If this method fails or has not been successful, please proceed to the second method which, inshallah, will work
#2. How to Open ENC Files Using the ZArchiver Application
For the second tip, you can use an application to open ENC files on Android, namely ZArchiver. In addition to opening, and extracting zip and rar files, this application can also be used as an opener and extractor for ENC files.
In fact, there are also many similar extractor applications, but this time FanPedia will use the ZArchiver application which is already widely used by other users.
- Please first install the ZArchiver application in the Playstore, or you can directly via this link.
- Once installed, then Open.
- Then look for the.ENC file on your cellphone. For example, please go to the WhatsApp folder
- Long press on the file, then select the extract menu
- Then a new folder will appear with the exact name as the enc file earlier. That means it’s been successful and you just have to open it.
#3. How to Open ENC Files With Online Extractor
For those of you who don’t want to use third-party applications like the second method above, you can use the help of online conversion/extraction sites. Of course, to be able to use it we only need the browser we normally use, here are the steps:
- Open the commonly used Browser application
- Visit the extract.me site
- Then press Select file
- Then please select the ENC file that you want to extract
- Wait for the upload and file extraction process, if it’s finished you can download it immediately
Right-click on the ENC file you want to open.
Press ‘Send to’ and select ‘Compressed (zipped) folder’.
After that, the ENC file will turn into a ZIP file which is easier to open.
Right-click on the ZIP file and select ‘Extract Here’.
Open the browser on the device and enter the extract.me address
Click the ‘Choose File’ button and locate the ENC file you want to open.
Wait until the file is successfully uploaded on the website. If so, click ‘Save all as ZIP’.
Once the process of converting into a ZIP file is complete, you just need to download it.
The downloaded ZIP file can be extracted to open the contents of the ENC file.
#6. Open ENC files with Zarchiver
Zarchiver is famous as an Android application used as a rar and zip file extractor. But it turns out that this application is also capable of opening enc files on Android phones.
This application is free and you can easily install it via Playstore. With the help of this application, you can open enc files quickly and without a hitch.
Follow how to open the enc file with the following Zarchiver application:
- Install the Zarchiver application on your Android first.
- Open the app once it’s installed.
- Find the enc file you want to open.
- Tap the enc file and select the extract option.
- The enc file will be processed to open the file in it.
After the extract process is complete, all files in the enc file will be removed and can be accessed as usual.
#7. How to Open an ENC File on Android
The second way that you can use is to use a file manager. But this file manager is not an ordinary file manager, this file manager application is called X-plore.
You can use X-plore to open ENC files on Android phone. This application can be used for free and you can search on Google Playstore.
- First, install the application via the play store or the link above.
- Then open the application and look for the folder where the enc file is located.
- Tap and hold the enc file then select the Rename option.
- Select the OK option to save it.
- After that the enc file changes and changes to the appropriate file.
#8. No Application
The last way to open an ENC file on Android phone is through an online converter service. This way, you don’t need to install any third-party apps.
Just use the web browser application on your Android phone and make sure you are connected to the internet network.
Here’s how to open an enc file online:
- Open your web browser application.
- Go to the website extract.me/
- Click select file then select the enc file you want to open.
- Then your enc file will be processed on the web.
- Your enc file will turn into a zip file.
- Download the zip file to open the enc file.
Very easy right? In just a few steps, you have successfully opened the ENC file on your Android phone without requiring additional applications to be installed.
Those are some ways to open enc files on Android phones. You can choose whether you want to use the Zarchiver application, X-plore, or use the help of an online converter to open WhatsApp encryption.
For more articles like this one about Open ENC Files on Android, keep coming back to this blog bloggernazruul.com You can find solutions to all of your blogging, SEO, windows, android, games, and guides,-related difficulties here. Don’t forget to follow us on social media.🥰